Friday 19 October 2012

If you could see yourself, you wouldn't smoke.






I also did i few photographs mainly concentrating on using reflection and mirrors. In these photographs i wanted to capture myself looking in the mirror while smoking yet have myself
reflected back somewhat worried or angry as though i was trying to stop myself from smoking, making me see what i was doing was wrong. A true reflection of if i could truly see the damage i was doing to myself i would stop smoking.

In the end i decided that these photo's weren't the best out of all i took. They didn't really show what i wanted and were more experimentation pieces before i moved onto my jumping photographs. I also found it difficult to get the correct camera angle of the mirror as my tripod was too small. If i was to do these again i would want more of a higher angle as though the photographs were being taken from looking into the mirror capturing more of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment