Wednesday 10 October 2012



I've decided to concentrate more on getting the full face in shot. I want to have the subject engaging with the audience either looking directly into the camera or somehow drawing attention to the cigarette  I also wanted the light to be primarily on the facial area, drawing more attention to the forefront of the photo eg: the subject of smoking while creating a more darkened contrast behind almost highlighting the figure and their actions. I also found this contrast to work incredibly well when capturing the smoke as the whiteness of the smoke compared to the grey of the background really helped the it to stand out creating a clearer image. I would like to do this again but would maybe use a darker background as well as experiment with colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment